The E Club was founded in the 1950’s by parent volunteers.
The E Club is the Edgemont junior/senior high school athletics booster club. The E Club funds homecoming, E Day, off-campus training, new uniforms, equipment and other necessary items to keep our athletes training and outfitted competitively.
Membership dues and financial contributions are E Club’s primary sources of revenue. We hope all Edgemont residents will become members for this school year. Every dollar the E Club receives is tax deductible (E Club is a registered 501 (3c) charity) and all board members are volunteers so every dollar goes directly to supporting our student-athletes.
E Club funds a wide variety of needs and activities each school year:
- Organizes and subsidizes Senior Athletes’ Banquet
- Organizes Seasonal Sports Award events
- Provides ongoing funding support for Blandford Field renovation bond
- Provides ongoing fitness center updates – recently added treadmill and recumbent bike
- Provides homecoming decorations, spirit wear & concessions
- Supports Dave Kintzing Basketball Tournament and other special athletic events
- Renovated New Team Locker Rooms
- Updated Athletic Trainer Room
- Baseball field scoreboard
- New girls lacrosse and field hockey uniforms
- New wrestling mats
- Purchased scoreboards, scorer’s table, team chairs for gymnasium
- Range finders for golf team
- Rolling bag for athletic trainer
- Court time at National Tennis Center for girls tennis team
- Indoor practice time for tennis team to prepare for Sectionals & States
- Ski Passes and transportation for ski team
- Transportation for wrestling team to major tournament
What else does E Club do?
- Supports Edgemont Jr/Sr High School Athletics (grades 7-12)
- Sells Panther Gear Spirit Wear and Refreshments
- Organizes and Staffs E Day (grades K-6)
Help support Edgemont athletics, become an E Club member today for this school year!