For more than 60 years, the E Club has stepped up with financial grants when the athletic department’s budget has come up a bit short. The E Club funds homecoming, E Day, off-campus training, new uniforms, equipment and other necessary items to keep our athletes training and outfitted competitively. The E Club was founded in the 1950’s by parent volunteers. We are proud of our student-athletes and proud to support them with your help.
Membership dues and financial contributions are the E Club’s primary sources of revenue. We hope all Edgemont residents will become members of the E Club and support Edgemont Athletics. Every dollar the E Club receives is tax deductible (E Club is a registered 501 (3c) charity) and all board members are volunteers so every dollar goes directly to supporting our student-athletes.
E Club funds a wide variety of needs and activities each school year:
2017-18 grant total through January: $18,770
- Staffs and stocks Blanford Field concession stand and purchased refrigerator and freezer
- Purchased sideline misting fan to keep players safe and cool on hot days
- Organizes and subsidizes Senior Athletes’ Banquet
- Organizes Seasonal Sports Award events
- Provides ongoing funding support for Blandford Field renovation bond
- HUDL Assist Analytics Program pilot for varsity basketball teams — breaks film down for coaches and provides analytics and stats
- Purchased rolling bag and rain gear for athletic trainer
- Subsidized court time at National Tennis Center for girls tennis team
- Subsidized indoor practice time for tennis team to prepare for Sectionals & States
- Subsidized ski passes and transportation for ski team
- Subsidized ice time fees for hockey teams
- Paid for transportation for wrestling team to major tournament
- Purchased baseball field scoreboard
- Provides ongoing fitness center updates – recently added treadmill and recumbent bike
- Provides homecoming decorations, spirit wear & concessions
- Supports Dave Kintzing Basketball Classic and other special athletic events
- Renovated New Team Locker Rooms
- Updated Athletic Trainer Room
- Purchased new girls lacrosse and field hockey uniforms
- Purchased new wrestling mats
- Purchased scoreboards, scorer’s table, team chairs for gymnasium
- Purchased range finders for golf team
- Purchased video cameras for the Football team
- Purchased 100 Track uniforms
What else does E Club do?
- Supports Edgemont Jr/Sr High School Athletics (grades 7-12)
- Sells Panther Gear Spirit Wear and Refreshments
- Organizes and Staffs E Day (grades K-6)
Help support Edgemont athletics, become an E Club member today for current school year!