The E Club, Edgemont Jr/Sr Highschool’s Athletic Booster Club, was founded in the 1950’s by parent volunteers. For more than 60 years, the E Club has stepped up with financial grants when the athletic department’s budget has come up a bit short. We are proud of our student-athletes and grateful to be able to support them with your help.
Membership dues and financial contributions are the E Club’s primary sources of revenue. We hope all Edgemont residents will become members of the E Club and support Edgemont Athletics. Every dollar the E Club receives is tax-deductible (E Club is a registered 501 (3c) charity) and all board members are volunteers so every dollar goes directly to supporting our student-athletes.
E Club provided more than $20,000 in grants during the 2019-20 school year.
E Club funds and manages a wide variety of needs and activities each school year:
- Provides ongoing funding support for Blanford Field renovation bond
- Subsidized ski passes and transportation for ski team
- Subsidized ice time fees for hockey teams
- Subsidized gymnastics team season expenses
- Purchased laptop and Team Manager software for swim team
- Paid for transportation for wrestling team to major tournament
- Purchased baseball field scoreboard
- Purchased training equipment for softball team
- HUDL Assist Analytics Program pilot for varsity basketball teams — breaks film down for coaches and provides analytics and stats
- Subsidized court time at National Tennis Center for girls tennis team
- Subsidized indoor practice time for tennis team to prepare for Sectionals & States
- Provides ongoing fitness center updates – purchased treadmill and recumbent bike
- Purchased rolling bag and rain gear for athletic trainer
- Purchased sideline misting fan to keep players safe and cool on hot days
- Renovated new team locker rooms
- Updated Athletic Trainer room
- Purchased new girls lacrosse and field hockey uniforms
- Purchased new wrestling mats
- Purchased scoreboards, scorer’s table, team chairs for gymnasium
- Purchased video cameras for the Football team
- Purchased 100 track uniforms
- Sponsors and organizes homecoming – Announcers/DJ, spirit wear sales, food trucks, concessions and decorations
- Organizes seasonal sports award ceremonies
- Manages the Blanford Field concession stand
- Coordinates sports team merchandise for athletes
- Supports Dave Kintzing Basketball Classic and other special athletic events
- Sells Edgemont Panther spirit wear
- Organizes and staffs E Day (community fun day for grades K-6)
Help support Edgemont athletics, become an E Club member today for the current school year!