Help support Edgemont Athletics, join E Club for the 2018-2019 school year!
SELECT “PAW PRINT” IN THE PAYMENT DROPDOWN BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT ON THE PATH!
(Note: If you purchased a Paw Print in 2018, your print will remain on the path for the 2019-20 school year)
Double-check current membership list for this school year here.
Two ways to join:
- Send a check
Please make check payable to: E CLUB and mail check and completed membership form to
Dawn Hoesterey, 8 Scarsdale Farm Road Scarsdale, NY 10583
download membership form
- PayPal/Credit Card
The E-Club is a booster organization which supports Edgemont athletic funding requests not covered by the school budget. Membership donations fund additional equipment, Sports Award programs, Homecoming, E-Day, transportation for off-campus training, and much more.
Membership dues and financial contributions are E Club’s primary sources of revenue. We hope all Edgemont residents will become members for the 2016-17 school year. Every dollar the E Club receives is tax deductible (E Club is a registered 501 (3c) charity) and all board members are volunteers so every dollar goes directly to supporting our student-athletes.
Questions: please contact the E Club President, edgemonteclubpresident@gmail.
Membership donations to E-Club made the following possible in just the last year:
2017-18 grants: $20,450:
- Staffs and stocks Blanford Field concession stand and purchased refrigerator and freezer
- Purchased sideline misting fan to keep players safe and cool on hot days
- Organizes and subsidizes Senior Athletes’ Banquet
- Organizes Seasonal Sports Award events
- Provides ongoing funding support for Blandford Field renovation bond
- Purchased training equipment for softball team
- HUDL Assist Analytics Program pilot for varsity basketball teams — breaks film down for coaches and provides analytics and stats
- Purchased rolling bag and rain gear for athletic trainer
- Subsidized court time at National Tennis Center for girls tennis team
- Subsidized indoor practice time for tennis team to prepare for Sectionals & States
- Subsidized ski passes and transportation for ski team
- Subsidized ice time fees for hockey teams
- Paid for transportation for wrestling team to major tournament
- Purchased baseball field scoreboard
- Provides ongoing fitness center updates – recently added treadmill and recumbent bike
- Provides homecoming decorations, spirit wear & concessions
- Supports Dave Kintzing Basketball Classic and other special athletic events
- Renovated New Team Locker Rooms
- Updated Athletic Trainer Room
- Purchased new girls lacrosse and field hockey uniforms
- Purchased new wrestling mats
- Purchased scoreboards, scorer’s table, team chairs for gymnasium
- Purchased video cameras for the Football team
- Purchased 100 Track uniforms